Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 65.

Willkommen auf Ultimate Freeroam!
Benutze das Registrierungsformular um dich zu registrieren.

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015, 13:19

Forenbeitrag von: »PurpleWave«

Alles gute Rock!

Ok here's what i wish for you. i wish you to have big giant ass bowl of unlimited beer. And i wish that you'll be an alien some day . Anyway happy birthday friend.

Mittwoch, 9. April 2014, 23:09

Forenbeitrag von: »NIMEX«

i cant stand my old name any longer :p

new name : PurpleWave acc id : 5

Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013, 10:51

Neues Video von SveKell (Mission #50) - Part 1

add me as a replacement sven

Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013, 10:51

Server Update 1.2.4

did u add the tierrarobada's map too LJ ?

Sonntag, 8. September 2013, 18:56

Neues Video von SveKell (Mission #49)

count me on

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 11:34

Real hat Geburtstag.

Happy B-Day JLmon !

Montag, 2. September 2013, 13:43

Nimex Comes back

i have just changed my main name twice others was for the prefixes and suffixes . and the rules says u can change your name every month if u want isn't that true ?

Montag, 2. September 2013, 12:22

Nimex Comes back

Old name : PurpleWave New Name : NIMEX Acc ID : 5

Freitag, 23. August 2013, 14:17

FPS/Lagging report

Zitat von »SveKell[UF]« Zitat von »PurpleWave« i just see this attachment as a thing that makes the admins work easier . There aren't soo many users with lagg problems, and if they are some they will know they have laggs. And even if they don't know, they don't ask the admins what they can do. At least no one asked me till today what they can do about their laggs. So I think this attachment would be used by 1% of lagg users, maybe less. :/ Im sufficient by your words so nothing more left about ...

Freitag, 23. August 2013, 10:03

FPS/Lagging report

i just see this attachment as a thing that makes the admins work easier . cause surely they will notice by them selves what they have to do to fix their lags

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 12:26

FPS/Lagging report

you see ! the attachment said the exact thing as you said so it will make your admin work easier sir +i know why im lagging and there is nothing i can do till i have the money to buy a new pc ( by the way this topic is not about me . its about the attachment sir )

Montag, 19. August 2013, 19:01

FPS/Lagging report

come it atlast teach the player how to fix his lag !

Montag, 19. August 2013, 16:29

FPS/Lagging report

eh rock do all players know this information ? and this tab just makes the way easy for anyone why dont we use it ? also this thing can recognize that if your hardware has low performance on the game . still its useless ?

Montag, 19. August 2013, 13:24

FPS/Lagging report

Hello UF i was playing in a server and i saw this (in attachment) and it was some kindda cool and when you do /lag it will tell you why you are lagging and it will give you the correct answer every time for sure! so whats your opinion about this ?

Montag, 22. April 2013, 19:54

Forenbeitrag von: »NIMEX[UF]«

New name

hello LJ ^_^ Old name : NIMEX[UF] New name : PurpleWave

Montag, 22. April 2013, 19:50

Forenbeitrag von: »NIMEX[UF]«

A shameful speech !

so .. hello guys ... how are u doin ? ... As u can see im back .the reason that i was inactive was that i had lots of RL stuffs so i couldn't even think about a game. hope the team forgives me ... and from this topic i can announce my leaving from the team so they wont have someone shameful like me in it ... TNX alot : Nima

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2013, 19:19

Neues Video von SveKell (Mission #34)

looks like you need a sandking driver im not sure to be in server at 3pm but ill try my best to be there

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013, 08:46

Alles Gute zum B-Day sigie

Happy B-day sigiemon

Alle Foren als gelesen markieren